Tuesday 9 November 2010

About | Gardeners Brighton

So why start a blog site called Gardenersbrighton.com? Well usually if people are looking for a gardener in the Brighton area they will type “gardener” or “gardeners” followed by the word “Brighton”, and I guess as you are reading this you did too! I don’t own or run a gardening company myself (although I did used to work as a landscape gardener) so I designed the site for people to get impartial information when searching for a gardener in Brighton.

When I used to work as a gardener, I never did just one type of gardening. Even though we were a landscape company, we used to do all the other types as well, such as garden redesign, clearance, pruning, planting, lawn cutting and general maintenance. So it struck me that people need advice on what type of gardener would be suitable for their needs as not all gardening companies offer a complete service. They are often one man operations that offer only a simple maintenance service and would not be suitable for relaying a patio for instance.

The site aims to cover each type of gardening and gardener giving an insight into what they involve and what might be offered, meaning that you will be much better informed when it comes to deciding what kind of gardener you need. Anyway I hope you find the site useful and if you need an all round garden service, check out the one I’ve featured, and get the garden you’ve always dreamed of.

I started a blog at www.gardenersbrighton.com and her's my About page which explains why.

No comments:

Post a Comment